Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm Blocked

I'm writing, but you need to know it's under duress. I don't have a thing to say, I'm bored, I'm upset about my schedule being changed at work, and I have to work tomorrow and Wednesday. They know I don't work Wednesdays. What's the deal? If they keep it up I may quit and go write a book and go on a book tour.

I don't know what I'm saying. I'm tired and stressed. It's been a fun day, but I should be looking forward to my day off. Whine, ungrateful one. I've been off 5 days in a row.

What did I do? Um...nothing productive, I can tell you that. Derek is sitting here beside me reading my e-votions that I e-mail and laughing, so that's kinda good, but I gotta go to bed now and get ready for work. (Not in that order.) No clean socks or unders.

Spiritual point? None. I could use one right about now though. I can't think of a better time to pick up my bible. Can you?

2 comments:

Tarisa said...

I say go on the book tour. You don't need no stinking job! Okay, so maybe you do. Thanks for the new blog. :-D

Tim said...

They say that the best way to defeat writers block is to write. So good job on that. You should check out a book called The Artist's Way. An amazing book!